Cadbury Choc Shake
Swirl into cold milk Preparation instructions: 1. Put 2 heaped teaspoons of Cadbury Milkshake powder into a large glass. 2. Take 200 ml of your preferred milk, add just a splash to the powder and mix to a paste. 3. Continue stirring as you add the remaining milk, until the powder has dissolved.
- sugar, salt, flavourings, SOYA lecithin [E322], fat reduced cocoa powder, potassium carbonates [E501], maize / corn
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Peanut free, Nut free, Celery Free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Gluten Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Flavours, Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1625 KJ / 387 Kcal. Protein: 7,7 g. Carbohydrate: 64 g. -Of which Sugars: 57 g. Fat: 6,3 g. -Of which Saturates: 4,7 g. Fibre: 21 g. Salt: 0,57 g.